Pages

Search This Blog

5.3.17

C L A S S Y













I volunteered to be a model so Nike could take some shots for her instagram and they turned out so amazing I just had to publish them all on my blog. 

This outfit was picked out by the photographer just to go with her vision and I decided to go with it. It's been a while since I wore heels and a blazer and it felt kind of weird. 

I just recently discovered that dressing up in classy clothes just isn't my style anymore. I'm glad I switched it up a bit because honestly I was getting a little bit bored with putting so much effort into every outfit. Now I just throw the first thing I see. I still dress up from time to time of course, but it's much more casual. This is not necessarily my kind of an outfit but I still wanted to share these amazing photos with you.  


W H A T  I'M  W E A R I N G 

Long grey wool blazer - ZARA

Wide black pants - H&M

White sweater - Stradivarius

Beige pointed heels - Bershka 


P H O T O G R A P H E R

Mademoiselle  @nikekoleznik





P A R T  2  coming soon.

There are so many different places and ideas in this photos 
that I had to split in in two posts so watch out for that!

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign