Pages

Search This Blog

23.9.16

Skater girl









For this outfit I wore a simple white shirt paired with black high waisted trousers and a leather jacket because it's already quite cold outside which I'm not so happy about.
I really got into skating when we were on a surf camp in Spain and we went to explore Bilbao with skateboards. I was really clumsy and insecure at first but I quickly gained some balance and now I use it everyday. I decided to incorporate it in this look to add some fun to this formal shirt.
The shirt is from Zara, trousers are from Zara and the leather jacket is from Zara as well. I'm also wearing black Allstar Converse.

Otherwise I'm doing fine. I'm working a lot at the moment but I'm also trying to improve my youtube and blog content. I decided to start posting regularly now that I have a camera and my boyfriend to take my photos so make sure to follow me on instagram to see when I post something new on my blog or youtube. I'll probably be posting at least once a week or maybe twice if I'll have some extra time.

Btw if you haven't seen my new youtube video, here it is:


Hope you like the photos and my videos so stay tuned for more good content to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia S.

Copyright @ Alicia S.. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign